Our charges: All appointments, including initial consultation - €65.
Craniosacral Therapy for infants, all appointments including initial consultation - €60
Private Health Insurance may cover all or part of your costs - if insured, please check with your own insurer.
Cancellations up to 12 hours prior to appointment time: No charge
12 hours notice or less: €30 cancellation Fee
Missed appointments (no notice): €40
To arrange an appointment or to find out more information, please contact us by phone or email. Contact details below.
Before booking an appointment please see details below from our Covid-19 Consent Form which you will be required to sign prior to treatment:
The current advice from the HSE (https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/) is that COVID-19 is spread in sneeze or cough droplets. Transmission is therefore possible by:
• coming into close contact with someone who has the virus and is coughing or sneezing
• touching surfaces that someone who has the virus has coughed or sneezed on andbringing your unwashed hands to your face (eyes, nose or mouth).
The HSE has regularly updated details on the symptoms of COVID-19 and if you are feeling unwell, you should consult the available information. If you are displaying any of these symptoms, you should follow the HSE advice, which currently includes staying home and self-isolating, and so not attend the clinic for treatment at this time.
However, current information suggests that it can take up to 14 days for symptoms to appear and so we have put a number of procedures in place at our clinic to limit, as much as possible, the risk of transmission of the virus.
Before being treated at Barney Flannery Osteopaths at this time, all clients must carefully review the COVID-19 Clinic Protocol (on our website and/or at clinic reception) which includes these procedures. When you attend, you will be asked to sign a Covid-19 Consent Form prior to treatment, the content of which is given below for your information :
- I understand that there is a risk of transmission of COVID-19 as a result of attending Barney Flannery Osteopaths.
□Yes, I understand
- I agree that Barney Flannery Oasteopaths cannot accept responsibility or liability for transmission of COVID-19, should I become infected.
□Yes, I agree
- I have read, understood and accept the terms of Barney Flannery Osteopaths COVID-19 Clinic Policy
□Yes, I have read understood and accept these terms.
SIGNED: --------------------------------------------------------DATE: --------------------
If you are not in a position to tick “Yes” to the three questions above and sign the form, we regret that we cannot provide you with osteopathy services at Barney Flannery Osteopaths at this time.